General Services Administration (GSA) is a federal agency that helps government agencies find and purchase products and services at a special discounted price. Purchasing from this discounted pricing schedule guarantees that government agencies receive the best value at the lowest possible price without having to go through a tedious bid process.
The following federal agencies can purchase directly from Replay's GSA Pricing Schedule:
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency pursuant to 48 CFR 51.1
- Mixed ownership government corporations (Defined in the Govt Corporation Control Act)
- State and Local Government Agencies (Through Cooperative Purchasing)
- The government of the District of Columbia
- Other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply on a case by case basic including State, County, Municipal and Local government entities